Thursday, February 26, 2009


I love Dimitri Martin. Go see his site, and search his stuff on Youtube.  It's perfect for my sense of humor- kind of stupid, but resulting from shrewd observation of the world.

" If I'm going to move up in a building, I choose the elevator over the escalator. Because one time I was on an escalator and I tripped.  I fell down the stairs for an hour and a half."

" I wonder what the most intelligent thing ever said was that started with the word 'dude.' 'Dude, these are isotopes.' Dude, we removed your kidney, you're gonna be fine.'  'Dude, I am so stoked to win this Nobel Prize. I just wanna thank Kevin, and Turtle, and all my homies."

" The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades."

"I like fruit baskets because it gives you the ability to mail someone a piece of fruit without appearing insane.  Like, if someone just mailed you an apple you'd be like 'Huh? What the hell is this?',  but if it's in a fruit basket you're like 'This is nice!'"

-Dimitri Martin



2 comments: