Friday, August 27, 2010

Hello Brucemore!



Holy Cow! Where in the world did another year go?

Ok, I'll admit it- as far as this blog is concerned, I fell off the face of the earth for the last six months (that puppy in the post below this? Yeah, he's not a puppy anymore- he's not mine anymore either, but I'll address that later this week.)

I'll explain my abysmal failure at keeping you updated over the next month or so- it will be a very entertaining story with lots of brightly colored pictures, I promise. Maybe even some you can print and color on, who knows what fun there will be!

Right now I'm just wrapping up preparations for the Brucemore Garden Art show tomorrow, I'll be there, with a recap of the acton to follow. For anyone just joining this blog who picked up my card at the show, and is thinking "hey, you never update this thing"- Stick with me, it gets good from here, Promise

No comments:

Post a Comment