Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mini Paintings for sale





Hi Everyone!

So I was at the art store the other day and started looking at the canvas options, and I decided to try picking up some smaller than usual canvases. These are all much less thick than the ones I usually paint- about 3/4 inch deep. They could stand on their own, as the sides are wrapped, or they could be framed... you know, if  you've got a very tiny frame around or something. 
Anyway, I'll be posting these to Etsy in a little while here if anyone is interested.

Oh, update on my own flowers- I've been over- watering them for the past few days to try getting some of the fertilizer out of the soil. I think they're doing better- I might lose one nemesia plant, but that's small compared to losing all of them. I'm happy they're doing better.

1 comment:

  1. I love your flower paintings!

    Also... I still want a dog painting. I need to find the right picture. It won't be for a timely gift or anything, so whenever I find it, I'll let you know and you can work on your own timeline.

    ReplyDelete