Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bit of Blue


Kelly suggested that my gallery could use some more blue in it. So here's some Siberian Squill. I remember taking the photo in early spring, 2006. I had to lay on my stomach in the middle of central campus at Iowa State University, on muddy ground. It was really windy, I remember having a heck of a time getting an in-focus photo. Oh yeah, and it was about noon, so TONS of people were walking past, looking at me funny.

This was one of those times when I could have used the shirt that some of us discussed making from time to time- 'Art Student. Don't ask.'

I'm going to have a hard time getting an accurate picture of this one because of all the blue- the photo gets too saturated and tough to correct. This is a tiny bit blurry, but it's the closest I can get to true color. I'll try getting a better shot to replace it with soon. 6" X 6".

No comments:

Post a Comment